Help may be at hand! VONEUS are working with local communities in rural and metro areas to bring them the broadband that they need, consulting with community groups to find the best and most affordable solution.
The company are now exploring the possibility of providing an alternative broadband solution for the village but before anything else can happen they need to know that this is something which people want.
Here’s what you need to know about Voneus:
- Voneus offer a fixed wireless solution that delivers average speeds of 50mbs (both upload and download)
- This system is completely independent from your existing BT or ADSL line – so you do not need to keep your current BT landline in order to receive their broadband service
- They also offer an optional VolP landline, that allows you to keep your existing number and could be used to replace your current landline
- Data packages include: Essential: 20gb for £20/ month; Freedom: Unlimited (see fair usage policy) for£34.99/ month
- Installation costs start at £150 – this may vary depending on the complexity of your property’s installation – but you would be advised of any costs before they go ahead!
If this sounds appealing, or you would like to know more, please send your name, full postal address and contact number to email@example.com to register your interest.
At the moment, the company are simply assessing the probable level of interest in the village, so any contact with them is with no obligation.
HOWEVER, IF PEOPLE DO NOT REGISTER THEIR INTEREST, IT WILL NOT HAPPEN!
Voneus Limited, Southgate Office Village, 1st Floor Block B, 284A Chase Road, London N14 6HF
Telephone: 020 3026 4122