Back to School or College Funding – September 2014
- SEC has been helping Sulgrave village children since 1759, it was then called ‘Timcocks and Walkers Gifts’
- Its purpose is to help the children of Sulgrave in their education or acquiring work related skills
- SEC will contribute towards the cost of educational items such as books, equipment, tuition and trips
- Click here to apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org simply stating what the money is to be used for, the total cost and how much you will contribute towards it – or write to SEC, c/o Dove Cottage, Church Street, Sulgrave OX17 2RP
- Click here to read more about the fund and its history.