4th December 2014. The fourth contribution to the Village Advent Calendar Windows, at Swallow Cottage, Manor Road.
More pictures on the next page.
Swallow Cottage (the left hand section of the terrace) is all that remains of a bigger cottage which used to be known as Spring Gardens. This watercolour was painted by Warwick Goble in 1910. Read more about this painting.